 Robotics / NXT / 24
Re: My First Classroom Use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 01:23:44 GMT

In article <J2r7BH.31K@lugnet.com>, John Brost <john.brost@gmail.com>
wrote

Though I don't know a great deal about the bluetooth part of NXT, I thought I'd
respond quash the idea of the NDA being in effect regarding this.

Hi John, that's good news.  :-)

Though it is not clear to me how to control the NXT over Bluetooth at
the moment.  Hopefully the publication in August of developer
information should address this.

5a.  Honestly I think the coolest thing we've done with NXT & bluetooth is also
the stupidest.  $500 remote control cars.  One NXT and motors acting as the
remote, the other NXT put into a car.  It is quite fun.  Somewher out there on
the internet there are videos & pictures.

I figure controlling the NXT car with something like a Nokia N-Gage
would be pretty cool too!

Ttfn,
Tony
--
  "If you don't know, invent." - Robert Baden-Powell