 Robotics / NXT / 23
Re: My First Classroom Use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 01:17:38 GMT

In article <J2q8sH.8Mq@lugnet.com>, gypsy_fly <e_pilobello@yahoo.com>
wrote
Now I'm having to cram on bluetooth.

As of Friday I have a NXT Educational kit, and the software arrived on
Saturday.

The manual seems to suggest that there was more info to be found at the
www.mindstorms.com\bluetooth.  There isn't.

The NXT User Guide CD that comes with the Educational kit has document
describing how to make the NXT and your PC pair together.  Also for the
Mac, but that wont be useful for Intel Macs until the 'Universal' binary
is available.

So I guess we have to pull out the cell phone manual to figure out how to have a
bluetooth cell talk to the NXT.

The Educational kit says that a Bluetooth remote control program for
mobile phones is available on a Lego web page, but is not there yet.

ttfn,
Tony
--
  "If you don't know, invent." - Robert Baden-Powell