 Robotics / NXT / 20
Re: My First Classroom Use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:17:05 GMT

At first I thought each student ought to have the experience of building each of the four models. It seems that having 9 kids choose one of four models and build it, saved us some time.   They simply learned from each other's experience.

Now they come with extra bionicle parts, questions on bluetooth, a plan to play
robo soccer, etc. ... these kids are feeling empowered. Four of them spent 3
hours trying various configurations for a driving base.  We now have several
models running around.

Now I'm having to cram on bluetooth.

The manual seems to suggest that there was more info to be found at the
www.mindstorms.com\bluetooth.  There isn't.

So I guess we have to pull out the cell phone manual to figure out how to have a
bluetooth cell talk to the NXT.

If you have any suggestions, please post.