 Robotics / 25870
Re: NXT to NXT communication?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 14:55:01 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David Hurley wrote:

Also, since the NDA is done, how's reverse engineering going with things like
NQC for NXT?

As Brian already mentioned I have produced a compiler for a text-based language
(assembly) which is called Next Byte Codes (NBC) for a number of complicated
reasons.  Michael Barrett Anderson, who is the father of LASM and the RCX
firmware, has been working very closely with me and he has something incredibly
cool in the works (which I will let him announce when the time is right).

You can get NBC from the BricxCC pages at: http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/

Now that I have posted a beta of the NBC compiler I am attempting to shift gears
to NQC.

John Hansen