 Robotics / 25850
Re: NXT to NXT communication?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 19:25:10 GMT

However, (almost like Brian said) Connections 1,2,&3 are outgoing
connections.
That's like if this NXT originates a phone call.  And, it has one incoming
connection (connection 0).

So, when you send a message, you specify the "connection" and the
"mailbox" the
message is going to.

Clear as mud?

Steve

So you can use a motor port as a sensor input and/or use a motor as an input
device (and vice-versa)?

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net