 Robotics / 22708
Re: Competitive MINDSTORMS: try again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:33:28 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I'm looking forward to meeting you at Sumo-bot 6.  It would be nice to see how
your big robot, which I suspect is around 2.5 lbs, does against the smaller &
lighter 2 lb robots.

Yes, it'll be good to see just how the robots described in the book stand up in
actual competitions. And I'm looking forward to seeing someone beat Steve for a
change. He's been winning far too many medals ;-)

C S