 Robotics / 22826
Re: Competitive MINDSTORMS - NOT at Sumo-bot 6?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 03:27:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, David Perdue wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

...see your robots at Sumo-bot 6 (on Sept 18th).

From what I've seen, the "light and fast" robot fits the rules for the Stock
class

I probably won't be able to attend Sumo-bot 6

As I said before, I have the parts, so I could build the light and fast robot
and see how it actually does in competition,

I built a version of the light and fast robot, and it was actually too fast. It
wouldn't even stay on the sumo ring.  By the time the sensors would detect the
edge of the circle, the robot was too far to stop.

So, I won't be taking it to Sumo-bot 6

Steve