 Robotics / 22686
Re: Competitive MINDSTORMS: Now in a store near you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 18:17:52 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Joe Strout wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, David Perdue wrote:

I'd love to bring Gargantuan-Bot Version BL58 with me to the
event, but I think that one might be too big under the rule
set. :)

   What's it weigh? Sumo 6 is a 2 lb limit (rtlToronto folks, that's 909 grams)
and must fit upon start-up inside a 12" by 12" square (30 cm, guys). Come on
down!

http://www.24tooth.com/sumobot6/

If it doesn't qualify under the rules, how about having an "exhibition" match or
two, where Gargantuan-Bot takes on any willing contenders just for fun?

Best,
- Joe

Now that would be fun! However, it all depends on whether or not I'll be able to
attend the event, and if I was to do that and bring another robot as well, I
might have to get myself some more parts! :)

Thanks,

David J. Perdue

www.davidjperdue.com

www.davidjperdue.com/competitivemindstorms