 Robotics / 22685
Re: how to get started with pneumatics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 18:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Joe Strout wrote:
If I wanted to get started with LEGO pneumatics, how would I go about it?

[snip]

Thanks,
- Joe

Hi Joe,

The Technic Backhoe #8455 is a great pneumatics set with ten big cylinders. It
does not include any small cylinders and it uses only new studless Technic
liftarm parts, no studded beams. Personally, it's one of my all time favorites.

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=8455

KR