 Parts / 51
Re: how to get started with pneumatics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:51:16 GMT

"Joe Strout" <joe@strout.net> escreveu na mensagem
news:I2r6vt.1xwA@lugnet.com...
If I wanted to get started with LEGO pneumatics, how would I go about it? • A
search at the S@H site turned up no hits in the parts or kits, and even • Dacta
seems to have only one kit:

<http://www.legoeducationstore.com/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=480&secid=
4&linkon=subsection&linkid=18>

...which might be OK, but it's pretty limited, and contains a somewhat • ominous
"Available while supplies last" notice.  Is this what people use to get • into
pneumatics, or is there some other set I'm overlooking?  Or is LEGO simply
dropping the pneumatic line entirely?

Thanks,
- Joe

Joe

I own a kit: #9633 that is sold only at Dacta.  See a picture in my site
http://200.221.112.39:6080/lego/kits/9633.jpg

It´s the best for pneumatics. Come with some of everything:

2 Big cylinders
1 Small cylinder
2 Small pumps
3 air Valves