 Robotics / 19928
Re: A Generic Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:28:56 GMT

Henrik Erlandsson wrote:

Yes I agree, but Steve B sees all kinds of problems just talking to the
parallel port in c...

When did I say that?  Talking to a parallel port in C is easy in
most OS's.
HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>
HomePage : http://www.sjbaker.org
Projects : http://plib.sf.net    http://tuxaqfh.sf.net