 Robotics / 19430
RE: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:41:52 GMT

But I strongly suspect and hope that we are going to see Mindstorms II next
year.

I strongly hope so...

I think I'll buy this Xmas a Spybotics (at least one) simply because it'll
fit my own LEGO collection buying rule: "Any LEGO set with electronics
inside and some kind of memory or CPU, preferably PC linkable, usable in
robot making."

If LEGO doesn't show some more good quality sensors and actuators, I think
I'll stop trying to expand my LEGO collection with sets, and start buying
custom made add-ons to my RCX, and refine my rule to "Anything usable to
"inteligent" (i.e. more surrounding aware) robot making".

mc.