 Robotics / 19431
19430  |  19432
Subject:
hail king technic, long live the king of lego themes.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:01:22 GMT

I have found irrefutable (is that a word?) evidence that technic is alive. I
do not mean technic as some parts in other themes, spybotics or bionicle but
the theme technic as in vehicles. The penultimate page of the latest lego
magazine has a small picture in the corner. In that picture you will see one
of the technic sets available next year, the tipper truck thingy. There was
a picture on the internet of it before but I don't think many people saw it
as it was only up for a day or so. Does this mean there will be a large
technic set out summer of next year? It is likely.

P.S. When the picture was up before there was two other technic sets
(forklift and articulated digger) I hope this means that the large technic
set for next year will be of a construction nature (ie a back hoe, crane, ect)