 Robotics / 15231
Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:57:29 GMT

Do I understand you have managed to get VC and RCX control together - I am
trying this using VC components and they seem to be incompatible.

David
"Eric Sophie" <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message
Hey, question, are you sure? The Vision Command does controll the RCX with
direct real time IR interface, it does'nt take Sensor inputs from the RCX,
is that what you mean? Cause I'm having success working with the two, plus • I
have two Vision cams mounted in the Head of my Robot. 5 RCX's controll the
entire Robot. Eric

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legomaster

Current Robot:

In lugnet.robotics, Gordon Bentley writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Bryan Wong writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Jonathan Brown writes:
All --

There's recently been some discussion in the Mindstorms Forums about • the
feasibility of producing an RCX-based Rubik's Cube solver.  I am happy
to report that I have finished a functional "late beta" version.  You
can see it at

http://mindstorms.lego.com/members/gallery.asp?userid=72bae2eca6ec50375ba • 001a93e6787fc#CubeSolver

When will we see the RCX-only version?

I'm not "having a go", I'm just intrigued to see if it is possible. This • is
the main reason I'm not buying a Lego-Cam. It won't talk to the RCX.

Regards
Gordon