 Robotics / 15257
Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 00:03:25 GMT

Ok, I'm a bit late, and every compliment has been made,
but this is FANTASTIC,
a unique combination of different technologies,
you must have a lot of patient and perseverance !

J P Brown wrote:

All --

There's recently been some discussion in the Mindstorms Forums about the
feasibility of producing an RCX-based Rubik's Cube solver.  I am happy
to report that I have finished a functional "late beta" version.  You
can see it at

http://mindstorms.lego.com/members/gallery.asp?userid=72bae2eca6ec50375ba001a93e6787fc#CubeSolver

There are additional, medium- and high-res photos at

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1273483&a=12560827

Cheers

JP

P.S. Sorry the URLs are so "choppy"...