 Robotics / 15212
Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:16:35 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Bryan Wong writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Jonathan Brown writes:
All --

There's recently been some discussion in the Mindstorms Forums about the
feasibility of producing an RCX-based Rubik's Cube solver.  I am happy
to report that I have finished a functional "late beta" version.  You
can see it at

http://mindstorms.lego.com/members/gallery.asp?userid=72bae2eca6ec50375ba001a93e6787fc#CubeSolver

When will we see the RCX-only version?

I'm not "having a go", I'm just intrigued to see if it is possible. This is
the main reason I'm not buying a Lego-Cam. It won't talk to the RCX.

Regards
Gordon