 Robotics / 15250
Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:22:58 GMT

Philo

Is there any hope to see a DAT file of this wonder ?

I'll certainly be doing a DAT, but not until I'm fully satisfied that the
mechanical arrangements will work out-of-the-box for someone building it from
scratch.  At the moment there's some potentially extraneous LEGO in the bottom
part of the bot, left over from the bottom-grabber-before-last, which needs to
be revised.  I also want to improve the repeatability of the LEFT/RIGHT grabber
position sensing.

Cheers

JP