 Robotics / 15206
Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:24:31 GMT

Very, VERY impressive. Could you post the code? The link there is for your
earlier quad-walker.

Jim

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Eric Sophie wrote:

It's Hat's off time!!!!!!  OMIGOD !!!!!!

Eric

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legomaster

In lugnet.robotics, Jonathan Brown writes:
All --

There's recently been some discussion in the Mindstorms Forums about the
feasibility of producing an RCX-based Rubik's Cube solver.  I am happy
to report that I have finished a functional "late beta" version.  You
can see it at

http://mindstorms.lego.com/members/gallery.asp?userid=72bae2eca6ec50375ba001a93e6787fc#CubeSolver

There are additional, medium- and high-res photos at

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1273483&a=12560827

Cheers

JP

P.S. Sorry the URLs are so "choppy"...