 Robotics / 15208
Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:17:13 GMT

Richard --

BTW, is it just me, or is the Towers of Hanoi Solver NOT actually pictured?

It's my own silly fault.  There was a DB error when I originally uploaded
CubeSolver to STARPOINT slot #2, so I uploaded again it to STARPOINT slot #3.
Then the slot #2 error got sorted out, but there was no way to simply blank
slot #3...

So, I uploaded the old HanoiSolver from last year to slot #3.  The text went up
instantly, but there's some time lag in the image appearing due to the
Mindstorms vetting process.  In sum, the HanoiSolver image hasn't actually made
it through vetting to replace the (now-redundant) CubeSolver image.  I imagine
it will all be sorted out in a day or two.

...And could you get to work on The Nine Billion Names of God Solver right
away?

LOL!

Cheers,

JP