 Robotics / 14396
Re: RIS 2.0 status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:59:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, sjbaker1@airmail.net writes:
Dermot Walsh wrote:

I was in the Lego store on Michigan Av. Chicago and the guy told me to
expect RIS 2.0 in March, which would still make it a Spring release. They
didn't have any 1.5 kits, which have been recalled as most people know.

*RECALLED* !!!

Why?

Having seen other posts on the scarcity of the 1.5 kit, I thought I read
that the 1.5 kits were being taken back by Lego to be re-used for the 2.0
kit. As others have said, not much of an update between 1.5 and 2.0 - mainly
the software.

Is this not the case?
D :-)