 Robotics / 14388
Re: RIS 2.0 status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:48:00 GMT

I was in the Lego store on Michigan Av. Chicago and the guy told me to
expect RIS 2.0 in March, which would still make it a Spring release. They
didn't have any 1.5 kits, which have been recalled as most people know.

D :-)
In lugnet.robotics, Jason S. Mantor writes:
Excellent idea !  Has anyone tried to add an I2C interface to a u-scout ?
My u-Scout just sits on the shelf...  Hmmm.  I'd be wiling to sacrifice it
in the name of science if some one could give me some pointers : )

                                       -Xanthra47

"Steve Baker" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
An expandable setup like that would make the computing side of
Mindstorms be much more like Lego bricks themselves - open to
infinite exapansion possibilities.  They could still make low
end 'toys' like microscout - but just add an I2C connector to it.