 Robotics / 14387
Re: Walkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:46:07 GMT

I feel compelled to add what I considered to be a midly amusing thought
to this general thread on walkers and balancing - which ain't easy by the
way.

When TLC come up with the "Cray in brick" or perhaps even a mere
Pentium 10GHz in a brick, someone will be able to finally tackle the
ultimate bipedal challenge - a two legged walker on roller skates!

:)