 Robotics / 14420
Re: RIS 2.0 status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:18:20 GMT

I'm not certain.  The LEGO store in Chicago told me spring.  However I
called up LEGO customer service yesterday, and they told me that RIS 2.0
would be released in August.  Who to trust?

-Tim

In lugnet.robotics, Dermot Walsh writes:
Just rang S@H and they have a release date of early March - no specific
date, with more information to follow soon.

I can't get a 1.5 version anywhere where I live, or even in the Lego store
in Chicago while I was there visiting...

Still, March is only a few weeks away!
D :-)