 Robotics / 14375
Re: RIS 2.0 status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:20:16 GMT

Harley Myler wrote:

Can anyone comment here on the status of the so-called 2.0 system.
Can they be purchased yet? If so, where?

If not, does anybody know if preorders are being taken anywhere? :)

I've been meaning to get to the Mall of America shop & ask them point-blank
in person, but time has been short lately...

Greg Betzel