 Robotics / 14370
Re: RIS 2.0 status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:01:51 GMT

on 2/14/01 3:21 PM, Kevin Hayes at kevin-no-spam-bhayes@home.com wrote:

Hmmm... product delay? I wonder if they're not working on some new
additions to the set.

Kevin

Yeah, maybe this version will come with the voice-activated self-aware,
self-programmable lego bots who will not only make my coffee to perfection
each morning but serve it to me and tell me I'm a good robot-master! 8)

brian
--
"My evil self is at that door and I have no power to stop it." --Dr. Morbius
in Forbidden Planet