 Robotics / 14372
Re: RIS 2.0 status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:26:26 GMT

Yeah, maybe this version will come with the voice-activated self-aware,
self-programmable lego bots who will not only make my coffee to perfection
each morning but serve it to me and tell me I'm a good robot-master! 8)

Sorry, that's a 2.5 requirement.
---
    J Austin David austindavid.com austin@gtf.org

"Only two things are infinite: The Universe and Human Stupidity;
and I'm not so sure about the former."  -- Albert Einstein