 Robotics / 14333
Re: Walkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:24:13 GMT

Thanks for the feedback people.

I asked the question because I have been working on a walker for around 6
weeks, and was getting a bit discouraged.

I have since had some success on the weekend. My walker will now go through
it's complete walking cycle and remain solidly balanced right through. I had
been working on the statically balanced design because when you gear a lego
motor down enough to handle the load (my robot is around 50 cm tall), it is
too slow to do the "fall and catch yourself" walk method.

I hope to have some pics to post soon.

Gordon