 Pirates / 3225
Re: My Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Don Cox writes:
I just recently posted my 2-gun, two masted Brig and a Viking ship I did on
Brickshelf.  Please let me know what you think.  I really enjoy building
ships, I am currently doing 9 more single masted cutters.  My link is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Hughman

This will bring my Pirate fleet (not counting the Viking ship) up to 26.

I like the viking galley!

Do you have plans for a small english village to raid?

(The sail design looks more germanic than viking to my limited knowledge of
such things - is it of scandinavian origin?)

Cheers

Richie