 Pirates / 3265
Re: My Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Don Cox writes:
I just recently posted my 2-gun, two masted Brig and a Viking ship I did on
Brickshelf.  Please let me know what you think.  I really enjoy building
ships, I am currently doing 9 more single masted cutters.  My link is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Hughman

This will bring my Pirate fleet (not counting the Viking ship) up to 26.
Happy sailing...

Hugh
Lugnet #1239

That's a lot of ships!  I really like the Viking ship ... it looks so
"busy", really gives the feel that something is going on (or at least, as
much as little living Lego people could get on :))

Jeff Benson
jbenso1@towson.edu