 Pirates / 3221
Re: My Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:53:39 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Alex Polimeni writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Don Cox writes:
I just recently posted my 2-gun, two masted Brig and a Viking ship I did on

wow! good job! i like the Viking and the Brig! (but i thought brigs had two
masts....)

Look again, the Brig has two masts.

  well, im trying to put together a pirate like fleet, only its british. it
contains: 1 brig, 2 cutters, 1 bomb ketch, 1 sloop and 1 frigate. maby i can
blockade fort brique...or would i need a few ships of the line?

what does a bomb ketch look like?  My fleet has American, British, French,
Dutch/German and Spanish crews.  No pix yet.

But, back to your models: i think they are really good. the brig is a good
design for my sloop.... (i have limited bricks, all my ships will be really
small.)

Good idea and good job!

Commander Horatio Hornblock, of H.M. Sloop Goldfinch

Thanks, when I get more parts, I will convert my other Viking ship to look
like this one.  Then I plan on one more Viking ship for a fleet of 3 large
ships plus 4 smaller ones from Castle sets that I will modify.

May the Winds keep your sails full...  Good Luck with your fleet.

Don