 Pirates / 3226
Re: My Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:05:42 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Don Cox writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Alex Polimeni writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Don Cox writes:
I just recently posted my 2-gun, two masted Brig and a Viking ship I did on

wow! good job! i like the Viking and the Brig! (but i thought brigs had two
masts....)

Look again, the Brig has two masts.

  well, im trying to put together a pirate like fleet, only its british. it
contains: 1 brig, 2 cutters, 1 bomb ketch, 1 sloop and 1 frigate. maby i can
blockade fort brique...or would i need a few ships of the line?

Blockade Port Brique? At the moment, it's missing a flagship, the light
frigate /Eponine/ having recently been sunk. A replacement is currently
under construction, but if you get in quickly, you'll only have the 12 gun
brig /Madame Thenardier/ to contend with...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/PortBrique/pol_0012.jpg

what does a bomb ketch look like?

Here's mine:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/tallships/ketch1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/tallships/ketchdeck.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/tallships/ketchstarboard.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/tallships/ketchstern.jpg

LFB also had a very nice bomb ketch a while back, built with wide hull
pieces... I can't find any pics right now though :-(

Cheers

Richie