 Pirates / 3252
Re: Ships (was Re: My Ships)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 03:06:53 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin writes:
Ships of the line have less play value than the smaller ships. Frigates, in
particular, get to go to interesting places and do interesting things.

I must agree... though I'm sure their majesty makes up for that ; ).

I remain determined to one day build a 74 in 1 stud=1 foot, but there are
*many* hurdles to overcome before I get there. Multiple gundecks SNOTed
being one of them... I'll work it out if I get the time, but my goal is a
frigate first. That whole cart walking before the horse crawls thing.

Whoa, metaphor insanity!

Who knows, one day we may all be at a point laden with ships of the line.
And then, we shall sail forth and conquer... something.

Right, that's more than enough rustic megalomania from me.

Kenneth Tam

Brickley's Cove
http://members.rogers.com/brickleyscove/Home.htm