 Pirates / 2107
Re: The Next Grey Monster.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 22:58:31 GMT

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Mr L F Braun (<GFo127.LFv@lugnet.com>) wrote at
00:22:55

  There are two "teaser" pics of the ship's forward 30%, which is
  complete to one deck above the AD (about 12 bricks high total).

  http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/bowside.jpg
  http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/bowtop.jpg

Oh my good gravy!

Lindsay, that looks fantastic!

OK, I see your point about the sharp transition, but nonetheless, it's a
mighty fine lookin ship.
--
Tony Priestman