 Pirates / 2137
Re: The Next Grey Monster.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:07:06 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Larry Pieniazek writes:
  Gotta finish this for Fest!

Can hardly wait!

   Will we have room for it?  (And which cranes--the blue-legged
   ones hanging around the sides, or the actual ship's cranes?)

ObCompDork: Why is this in .pirates instead of .boats? (or .build?) Is it
going to be in the pirate game? (I may need to rethink my schedule to try to
play a bit!!!)

   I've stuck it in .pirates during the building phase because
   this is where the folks who give me the best feedback are--when
   it's completed and I have a chance to take pictures of it (which
   means at Fest, because it's hard to get pictures without opening
   windows right now), then it gets the .boats/.build treatment.  :)

   Oh, that, and the Germans are all pirates at heart, with that
   U-boat thing... :)  .pirates is an odd nautical hodgepodge, which
   is what I love about it.

   (But no, we won't see this one in the Pirate Game, save as a
   "spectator".)

   best

   Lindsay