 Pirates / 2138
Re: The Next Grey Monster.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:58:57 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Kevin Wilson writes:
Mr L F Braun wrote in message ...

  Another fine evening of work.

  Look at it go!  It's now officially too big to move into
  another room in one piece, now that it has a stern (but
  no fantail yet--darn this fitting-out process!):

omigawd

Lindsay, how are you going to get it to the fest? Hire a semi? :-)

  Nah, I'm going to have an Army Chinook (do they still use
  Chinooks?) come and pull the roof off the house and carry it
  away...

  Seriously, it breaks into five sections, so I should be OK.

  best

  LFB

Yes...they still use Chinooks....(I could come and help you hook it to the
bird* (Chinook)...)  :)
Anyways...it sounds interesting... I still like the Semi-trailer Idea!!
Good luck LFB!!!

Benjamin Medinets

* - I actually have military experience on sling-load....hooking cargo to
the underbelly of the chinooks and blackhawks, the main cargo helicopters
they use.  It is windy underneath, which would probably blow off some loose
housing materials, and probably seriously upset your neighbours with the
noise, wind, and the blowing debris.....not to mention probably breaking off
of some of the pieces off the set....
thought that would have been funny to see:
"Hey Mommy....there is a funny lego sculpture hanging from that helicopter
over there...!!"
"That's nice dear!!"