 Pirates / 2136
Re: The Next Grey Monster.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:01:17 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kevin Wilson writes:
Mr L F Braun wrote in message ...

  Another fine evening of work.

  Look at it go!  It's now officially too big to move into
  another room in one piece, now that it has a stern (but
  no fantail yet--darn this fitting-out process!):

omigawd

Lindsay, how are you going to get it to the fest? Hire a semi? :-)

   Nah, I'm going to have an Army Chinook (do they still use
   Chinooks?) come and pull the roof off the house and carry it
   away...

   Seriously, it breaks into five sections, so I should be OK.

   best

   LFB