 Pirates / 2133
Re: The Next Grey Monster.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:37:22 GMT

   Another fine evening of work.

   Look at it go!  It's now officially too big to move into
   another room in one piece, now that it has a stern (but
   no fantail yet--darn this fitting-out process!):

   http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/sitrep0711.jpg

   I'm definitely in the "I don't own enough LEGO" and
   "I need a bigger place" modes today.  I have, officially,
   for the first time opened a MISB set just to get one piece
   in a particular color.  =:F

   Gotta finish this for Fest!

   snoozefully,

   LFB