 Pirates / 2108
Re: Lego Legends....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 00:09:51 GMT

Evan Butzlaff wrote:

I think it would be hard to believe if TLC didn't come out with both
Imperial Trading post and the Flagship.  I know that these sets would be
gobbled up buy us pirate fans.  Its a given they will have at least one
pirate ship (most likely skulls eye schooner) and the imperial flagship.  Of
course, they will probably also make the Spanish Genre with the captain
torso that hardly fits the description of most pirate captains.  I
personally hated the spanish, and I don't think I am alone.  I have my
fingers crossed on the imperial trading post, which I had no chance to buy
when it was first out, because I was only five or six.  I hope TLC doesn't
screw up and just do one pirate set from each generation, its unethical!

I dont want to see a reissue of the skulls eye schooner, I wouldnt even think of
buying one if it came out again. The black seas baracuda on the other hand...