 People / 1842
  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) It would be spiffy to know the answer to this. Very spiffy indeed. I am in the position of not knowing if - I wasn't invited or - the invites haven't gone out yet or - mine got lost, lost in the mail, or my wife destroyed it, or whatever. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) I'm in a similar position. My gating factors are likelyhood of getting tickets at a low cost and work factors. The work situation is actually rapidly heading towards a strong likelyhood that I won't be able to attend the wedding because it's (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Me too, I'm hoping to use Air Miles for the flight but I need to do it soon... Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) I just went ahead and bought the ticket with an understanding that it was an "open" invitation. I thought the formal invitations were just a formality for us and a way for Todd and Suzanne to have a general count. I hope I'm not disappointed! (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) I did this as well, but I also had some private communication with them around the time I bought the ticket [1]. So, I'm pretty sure I'm on the list. :-) I can't make any assurance one way or another for everyone, though...I don't know how (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) OK, some quick good news... As far as I'm aware, everyone at this point who filled out a request form is being sent a formal invitation. I believe the invitations will be going out sometime mid-this-week, and I believe that LLC will be (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) Oh, I wouldn't say THAT. :-s I think other gatherings are a great idea. I just read this morning that LUGOLA was or is potentially considering having a get-together on Thursday or Friday or Sunday (I forget when, exactly, but anyway). I think (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) I think what Suzanne is planning to do is to email people and they can disclose the information themselves if they prefer. I'm on the train at the moment and can't easily check, but I think she might be doing this later today. (...) This one. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) You should have bought a ticket from Providence. Communter rail runs right to TF Green airport, and my ticket cost <$250. eric (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

Yes, it was suggested to have an informal LUGOLA get together to greet some out of town guests staying with the local folks. At any rate, we are all jazzed about your wedding! You mentioned in a previous post that there was a request form to fill (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) Correct. That's on my list of a zillion things to be done a month ago. Taking care of that this morning. (...) Absolutely. Everyone, I believe, that requested an invitation is now "officially" invited. A total of 42 people. Please understand (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:3ac0af2a.155776...net.com... (...) I think that was me you flipped out at. When I said the word 'event,' I meant wedding, and was never planning on any add-on formal stuff, just for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:GAv5Cn.HCH@lugnet.com... (...) Ick....a LOT less than mine. I think I just looked for Logan and Manchester. Is that a direct flight, to what airport? Do they have United? I'm using United (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) Ok, now that my invite is confirmed, I'm starting to look at tickets. It looks like I can save $50-60 or so by coming into Orange County instead of San Diego. Is that worth doing? Hmm, no it isn't, I just looked more carefully at the flights, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

YOU MAY IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST. I found the webpage to request a wedding invite and I alerted Mark Sandlin and Mark Rideout, just in case they hadn't filled it out. Curious, I wonder why I didn't see that page before? I've been following all your (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) Ditto on all of the above. If more than a couple people tie together, it may be worth renting a van or SUV or something for the weekend. I'm going to start an FTX page for connecting people at the other end for rides, rooms, etc. James (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) Ditto ditto. I have to fly to Orange County (John Wayne Airport) or pay actual dollars so OC it is for me. ++Lar (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GAvAtn.98M@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) this probably needs a clarification. ;-) Brandon is meeting me there, we have been best friends for most of our lives. He is in essence the other half (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) This is a nice, well-run hotel. I have had friends and family members stay at this hotel many times (most recent was my Mother 2 weeks ago). The rooms are nice and well kept. And it is one freeway exit from legoland. Very well choice. But if (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) Speaking of out of band gatherings, Should I bring Stephen's ruggedized soccer field? (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) Sounds excellent! thanks. -Suz (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)