 Parts / Modification / 9
Re: Right on Schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 04:46:22 GMT

Rob Hendrix....?

3 - You won't forget to XFUT lugnet.parts.mod next time will you?

That'd be me.  Lugnet member #377, owner of http://www.brickmodder.net,
eccentric modder of the brick, curator of this particular newsgroup, and all
around Dremel wielding weirdo.  Keep up the great modding work, and post it
here!  Be sure you set your FUT's right though!

-Rob