 Parts / Modification / 10
Re: Right on Schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 05:43:23 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, Rob Hendrix wrote:

   Rob Hendrix....?

   3 - You won’t forget to XFUT lugnet.parts.mod next time will you?

That’d be me. Lugnet member #377, owner of http://www.brickmodder.net, eccentric modder of the brick, curator of this particular newsgroup, and all around Dremel wielding weirdo. Keep up the great modding work, and post it here! Be sure you set your FUT’s right though!

-Rob

“2 - Did you think to yourself “AND Rob Hendrix...“?”

Your answer juxtaposed with Larry’s question still don’t make the slightest ounce of sense. :-)

-->Bruce<--

p.s. you two are the guys screwing up my correctly directed post. :-) p.p.s. See! This doesn’t have the slightest connection to parts modding. Shame on you! Why didn’t you direct my follow up correctly?