 Parts / Modification / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
Do you mind if I modify the topic? (was Re: Right on Schedule, ... or was it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 23:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

   Unless of course someone actually wants to comment on the part mods, in which case never mind. ;-)

Do you mind if I ask a question(1) about these fine mods rather than comment directly?

I was wondering how you shaped these? Xacto® knife or equivalent? Dremel® cutoff tool or equivalent? Something else? Would you be willing to share that info? Do you have any advice for budding modders(2)?

++Lar

1 - Would you believe several questions, actually?

2 - Other “than try not to cut your finger off”, that is?