 Off-Topic / Debate / 25153
Re: Right on Schedule???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:14:45 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

   But more importantly: will this ridiculous interchange continue in interrogatives?

Haven’t you noticed that Scott debates via loaded questions?

Did I give you reason that I didn’t?

Does that impact my rhetorical question one way or another?

   Do you think it is a communicable disease?

Are you impuning Scott’s communicative abilities?

What would make you think otherwise?

   Am I doomed to writing only questions now that I responded to this? :-0

Is that rhetorical question?

Is that a rhetorical question that I just questioned?

????

Ascii depiction of Frank Gorshin in his Batman nemesis role?

??>Bruce<??

(my apologies to Scott, by the way, but this really isn’t that far off reality - is it?) ;-)