 Off-Topic / Debate / 25150
Re: Right on Schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:00:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   John chose to make noise rather than be honest; your and Bruce’s axe grinding helped him.

Are you not the KING of the noisemakers? Is this not the latest proof? What is it with you and your anti-Israel axe grinding? Don’t you think everyone knows by now that you hate Israel? Isn’t that ground plowed enough? What ever is your point?

JOHN