Re: Confusion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 01:27:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
People who might attend the confusion thing:

<snip>

Trevor?????

<snip>

Trevor!

Tony!

Are you going to be there? You are kind of important member of the display.

Wa?  Who, (looking around) ME?!?  :^O  Well..um..uuuh...gee...ummm...

Ya, if it's not far from where it was las time (Warren) then it should be a
go.  One thing:  My big destroyer will not be making any more excursions.
If I don't take it apart (oooooohoh...the pieces....ooooohhhh) the last move
it will see for a while is to it's new resting place when my wife and I move
next month.

I do have five *smaller* ships that I can bring.  Four are new, and my scout
would perk some interest from the trekkies that walk through.

ALERT:
I CANNOT SUPPLY BUILDINGS OR STRUCTURES FOR THE LAYOUT!  I am officially
99.8% out of available, good brick and plate.  With the house purchase and
all, I also won't be purchasing any new bricks this year at all.  Frankly it
was a miracle that I finished my last sub-capital tonight at all.  Egads...

~Trev (Where is that last 2x4 grey brick...I KNOW I saw one somewhere...)
Astro Lift Co.