Re: Confusion - who's coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:24:35 GMT

You don't have to decide this now, but would any of you also be interested in
doing a scheduled panel/presentation/demonstration of some sort?  We have a lot
of lego fans at the convention (judging from attendance at our lego workshop last
year anyway).  Maybe something about how to translate architectural plans in to
lego or something else that focuses on "higher-level" logo building?  "Lego -
it's not just for kids anymore..."

Just wanted to get you thinking, our panel schedule isn't due until the fall.

Thanks!
Tammy

Amy Hughes wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tammy Coxen writes:
We're getting ready to send our our promotional mailing, and it would
be great if I could advertise your attendance!

Is there enough interest and commitment that we can tell Tammy we'll be there
in *some* form? How 'bout a show of hands from people who plan to attend?

[Amy raises her hand]

Here's the Confusion website...

http://www.stilyagi.org/cons/confusion.html

It's January 18-20 in Warren, MI (a suburb or Detroit, not too far from where
Contraption was held). As a reminder, this is the weekend after Novi GATS.

Amy