Re: Confusion - who's coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 00:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
Is there enough interest and commitment that we can tell Tammy we'll be there
in *some* form? How 'bout a show of hands from people who plan to attend?

[Amy raises her hand]

Well I just consulted "she who must be obeyed" :P  and I will do my best to be
there. (That's the best I can give with almost 5 months between then and now.)
She has expressed a tentative intrest in coming too.

-Jason Spears
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html