Re: Confusion - who's coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:58:03 GMT

Note that what I was proposing was more of a historical display of sets
as they were produced by LEGO (including their boxes in cases where we
had them) than a diorama.

I think a diorama would be more impressive and more interesting to build and
display than individual sets.

Just got back into town and I'm catching up on MichLUG stuff.  I don't know
my availability in January yet, but if I can come--or even if I can only do
setup and takedown--I can bring the Castle display I'm doing for the church
benefit.  It's a modular design and will probably have grown by January.  I
should have photos up within the month...

Peter