Re: Confusion - who's coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 13:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Tammy did say Fantasy (swords and sorcery). Can you do a "history of Castle"
the way I think I can do a "history of Space" ??? Not every set but a few
from different eras. Like I said I can make my 375 available (it's not
perfect but does have instructions) if heavily watched...

I could definetly add to this.  I have the royal joust from the classic era.
I also have the Black Knights castle, and the Royal Knights castle, along
with minor sets from both series.  I could also probably fudge some more
sets.  (We'd know they weren't 100% to Lego specs, but they would give a
good illusion to the untrained eye. ;-))  I have most of the Knights Kingdom
stuff as well.  Anyone have the KK castle they could display?  I should be
able to amass a few goodly sized armies as well.

Eric