Subject:
Confusion - who's coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:47:44 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: Confusion - who's coming?

(...) I dunno about me, but count me for now. (...) I hate to do this, but there is no way my parents are going to shuttle me down there everyday, and I still wont have my liscense by then (GACK) so is thier a couch or a floor somewhere that a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)
  Re: Confusion - who's coming?

Amy & All, (...) (Scott raises hand, hits ceiling, falls over chair, smashes into ground, I am all right) ateend will I be come.... Scoott (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)
  Re: Confusion - who's coming?

You don't have to decide this now, but would any of you also be interested in doing a scheduled panel/presentation/d...onstration of some sort? We have a lot of lego fans at the convention (judging from attendance at our lego workshop last year (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)
  Re: Confusion - who's coming?

(...) Well I just consulted "she who must be obeyed" :P and I will do my best to be there. (That's the best I can give with almost 5 months between then and now.) She has expressed a tentative intrest in coming too. -Jason Spears (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)
  Re: Confusion - who's coming?

(...) In with 80% probability, subject to possibly being out of country that weekend... so yes, I "plan" to attend. (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)